Mission and Values
Akon Logistics Management Ltd. is the product of over 20 years experience providing logistics services in Equatorial Guinea. We are proud of our professionalism, our products and services. We believe that we can offer your company a true local partner that will add value to your organization.
- To provide the highest quality services to our customers, add value to their supply chain and become a natural extension of their team. We want our customers to be absolutely confident in our ability to deliver our services so that they can focus their energy to their own core business.
- Our mission is to serve our community in which we live and our customers with whom we work with excellence. We believe that through honest, hard work, we can help build a more just, economically sound, dignified and better community for our stakeholders, our customers and our country. We believe in the power of unity and teamwork, in choosing to do things correctly –even when this is not the easiest path to choose. We aim to improve ourselves and our company each and every day through reflection and honest evaluation of our capacity and performance.
- Local partner with proven expertise in logistics, trade compliance and supply chain operations in the oil and gas industry.
- Provide a full range of local and global logistics services.
- We are the face that facilitates efficient collaboration of diverse supply chain partners across the globe.
- Listen to our customers and tailor services to meet their objectives.
- Continuously evaluate, innovate, and upgrade processes and technology to eliminate errors, achieve maximum efficiency though continuous improvement.
- Focus on being pro-active decision-makers to mitigate supply chain and compliance risk.
- Integrity – Our company and our employees are committed to exercising fairness and integrity in all aspects of their job. This means being transparent and compliant with all laws and truthful and trustworthy with colleagues and customers.
- Teamwork – We aim to create a team that includes our employees, suppliers and customers. We reject the notion that you must step on someone in order to advance.
- Service –Employees will do their absolute best to serve our customers and the company will serve the needs of the community at large by providing dignified work to employees and teaching values that build a stronger community.
- Respect – We are committed to respecting all people, cultures and laws in our daily operations and in our personal affairs.
- Improvement – We all take responsibility for our work and are committed to continuous improvement of our results, efficiency, image and performance.